NYFC Ghana 2006 Mission

17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

FROM ISAAC - July 23rd

Hey everybody
I'm still alive and here, this is Isaac, yet again i've been doing to many things (laundry)and having to much fun to have enough time to post so this is gonna be a quick (no books like nadia writes) up date on my part of the mission.

I am doing fine and having fun, I am not sick at the moment so thak you prayer partners on that part and every one else for support and prayers. We changed roomates yesterday and i'm with Josh, every thing is pretty much fine. To Andrew F. Diane is fine and I'm keeping an eye on her im filling my quota of bugging and more thanks for the permission (wink wink nudge nudge) other than that shes ok and your in for it when you get home you may be able to get out of it if you, you know what at the airport when we get home.

To Lily and Andrew H and Angela if your all still there I haven't forgot any of you and thanks for support and whatever else. Lily have you moved yet and why are you sad that's all i've heard lately.

Andrew and Angela thank for posting some and support see you when I get home to all of you. To other friends and family thanks for prayers and support I miss you and cant wait to see you. This was written 9:44 Ghana time aprox. 4:44 Canada time.
Love and stuff:
Stogy5, Ils00, Mouse, Isaac
July 23 2006
See ya

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isaac, bro - you gotta help me out here! Whaddya mean "you may be able to get out of it if you, you know what at the airport when we get home"? What do I have to do???? Don't leave me hanging here, this is my whole marriage at stake, you know! :) Do I have to bribe someone? Or show up with flowers for her? Or What?
I need an inside man to get the scoop on what I need to do - can I count on you? I'll make it worth your time..... :)
OH, and of course you have my permission (wink wink nudge nudge say no more!).
- andrew f

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Isaac (Stogie 5),

You probably won't see this before you leave for Kumasi, but will when you return.

It was great to hear from you. We enjoy reading all of the messages that everyone has been sending, and the comments from the folks here at home as well. What an incredible experience everyone is having. We are very proud of you all.

The pictures are terrific. I was wondering, did you master the game with the little ball? We have been printing off some of them and sending them along with some of the blog messages, to Grandma Lee. Apparently Brent and Doreen's computer is not functioning at the present, so we thought she would enjoy seeing them. We have talked to her a couple of times, to keep her up to date.

Must go for now. Have a great trip to Kumasi, and we hope everyone keeps well and has a wonderful time. We think of you often, and keep you in our prayers always.

Lot of love, Stogy 1 and Grandma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home