From Josh - July 25th
Hey everyone, I am going to try and write like Nadia... in paragrahps - I know... My english teacher would be proud.
Look I did it. Anyways, not a lot is really new here in the village of Kokrobitey. I am getting kind of homesick sometimes, mostly only when we have quiet down time. Apparently we have only 13 days till we land in Toronto.
How is Aunt Ruth, she is always on my prayers and I hope her cancer is controllable. It was terrible news to hear about that.
Mom - Suzy, you know Suzy... She is so cool. She does a lot of work here at the compound - you'll have to meet her eventually!
Thanks for the blog entry Grandma!!! It was great to hear from you... I am missing all of you guys too.
Dad - How's the basement looking? I haven't heard from you guys in a few days. Hope all is well with the house and stuff. Miss you a lot!
FRAZER - oh man you are so crazy. Are you sure no funny business was used in either of the two blog adventures of yours. Jks! Great to hear about the Mississauga Warriors and their star defensive lineman. I miss you man... 'Sob' LOL... See you in August.
Je-Niffer! - Say hi to the Hut... I miss the old place, and the cinnaparts!!!! Oh man I am craving cinnaparts. Tell Jo I can't wait to take some closing shifts to get back the money I have spent here. LOL - I miss you dudette!
Bryan - How's it going bud. Have you gone to camp yet. How's the guitar. I got a big Djimbe drum, we can play with that now too! Can't wait to see you when I get back.
Sarah - I knew I was forgetting someone - silly me! Hahaha just joking! I miss you Princess Pearl...
Sarafina... You! Hope all is going well and that you got my e-mail yesterday. Happy late 8 months!!! Tell your mom thanks for the blog post that was really cool to hear from her. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you. How's work now, and driving, and friends, and whachya doing to keep busy? Is Patricia in Poland? Are you going to Chicago? Anyways... I Love You so Much and say Hi to all of our super awsome missingable friends. Especailly Yazzy!
Bye everyone... I'll write again soon, and I cannot wait to meet you all again early in August... It will however be hard to leave this awsome country.
- Much Love! Josh -
P.S. I did it! I wrote like the famous Nadia Stogryn!!! Paragraph Style! (GK) Sarah!

8 Comments:
testing
Hey Josh, it's Bryan. Just thought I should tell you that I went to Airborne and it was lots of fun, we went to Wonderland with them and i went on DROPZONE! It was sooo much fun! I also am now going into baseball playoffs on Sunday i think. Well, i'll talk to you later. Bye! P.S See you when you get home!
-Bryan-
I dunno what to talk about this time...something WHACKY!!! lol no not this time...so josh i'm going to OELC in 3 days to be a counsellor that should be sooo much fun i mean when we went there we were pretty cool kids so hopefully my little campers will be as cool as we were! YO I GOT 83 in math!lol...yeah but its definately easier to just pay attention during the school year! ohh and you have to come to my finals for football on the 19th...we aren't in yet but we will be! and umm i'm getting this birthday present, that i'm not supposed to know about but my mom is the worst at being secretive so she kinda like told me without actually telling me but anyways you can't be busy on the 23rd!! okkk??? kk anyways enjoy u'r time and keep on helping the people of Ghana...Jordan would be very proud! so yeah thats it keep up the good work and have fun!LATER!
~Frazer
P.S. in all seriousness i miss u to! awwwww <3 teehheee
Hello Josh. We are all missing you around here and very much looking forward to your return and hearing the beat of your drum..... LIVE!
I must say that I am not entirely comfortable writing in the blog world for all to read. It might have something to do with my age.
Aunt Ruth is very sick indeed with Ovarian Cancer and is also very much at peace and thankful for the 83 wonderful years that she has been on this earth. Please continue to keep her in your prayers and all of her family and friends.
She is staying at Marilyn and Mike's farm and is getting wonderful care. When you get home I will take you to the farm to see here. She would very much like that.
The basement has proceeded along very well. It is about 97% completed and should be finished by Monday the 31st of July. The move went very well and though we still have many boxes to unpack the kids are all comfortably settled into their rooms. Your room will still need a little cleaning upon your return.
Aunt Chi Chi has come to visit and spend some time with Aunt Ruth. It has been wonderful to spend some time with her and both she and Iain are doing well. We are having a little get together on Friday night and Sarah is going to be able to join us. Sure wish you could be here but we will all be thinking of you and your team. We will raise a glass of Powerade or Frutopia in your honour and count the days until your return.
All our love Dad and Lia!
Hi Josh,
Talked to your mom the other day and she said that I should try leaving you a blog comment and ask you if the flashlights work? I have been praying for you and the team every day...when you get back, I'll tell you about my dream but I have strict instructions from Jenn to not put it on this site.LOL Suffice it to say that we are looking forward to your safe return and can hardly believe it is just over a week before you get back! -Kiyomi
Jo-SHUA,
Don't worry I'll make some cinnaparts in your honour this friday (I'm working back of house for two shifts! And Neal is doing CSR and Trevor got fired!) The Hut is so empty without your golden curly locks. I miss you!
-Jenn
P.S. Daddy(Jim) and Kevin are out practicing baseball so that the red sox can beat Bry's team...lol just kidding. or am I gwahaha!
P.P.S. Trust me joshy i wouldn't want "the dream" posted...lol my mother with her msn lingo... *sigh* see you soon!
Hey josh face sory i haven't been able to write as much as everyone else has. you know i wanted too but the whole not having access to the internet has been the reason. so im happy to hear that your doing good and having fun. i feel bad because i sooo selfishly want you to come home. well ive been busy with wonderland, hanging out with fish and sarah, working (you should be proud), seeing my mom and grandma and shopping. yay i love working and having money to spend. well right now im at my cousin's house in brampton and tomorrow we are all going up to the cottage for a week in sauble beach.(is that even how you spell it?) it should be fun and it will keep me busy because im back in mississauga just a couple days before you get back. So when you do get back i cant wait to see you and you are sooo going to wonderland with me and sarah. well until you get back have fun doing your thing and ill try and have fun doing mine. well i miss you josh and i love ya
P.S. counting the days till your stinky butt gets back lol
Hi Josh!
Finally a moment to catch my breath and say a quick hello! I have been checking the postings every couple of days, and love to read about all that you and the team have been up to. We are looking forward to hearing about it in person when you get home.
The girls are happy to be back in the city after 3 weeks away. I think they were going into withdrawal, missing all their friends! But they did have a great time in Winnipeg and also at the cottage, so they can't really complain!
The house is looking great - we can't wait to see what you think!! Maybe some of the boxes will be even cleared away by the time you get home, who knows!
Take care! And a big "Hi!" from the girls! We all miss you!
Lia
Hi Josh: Wow - you have a great note, and lots of comments from your friends. Did you ever imagine that so many people would miss you so much!! We are not surprised at all. However, we enjoy your notes, along with Hope's, Nadia's and Issac'. We will still have many questions and conversations with all of you when you return. Count down is now and we are all looking forward to geeing you.
We talked to Mom today. She tried to straighten Grandpa out on a computer glitch. She has not had any more excitement with Pharoh, so that is good.
It has been very hot and humid here. We had quite a rainstorm today. All our plants were swimming in their pots, so we had to go out and empty them.
Not a lot of news here. We think of you constantly, and remember all the team in our prayers.
Please give our hugs and love to all,
Grandma Stogryn
P>S> Bad news - Argos lost to B. C. tonight 28 - 8. Sorry!!
Post a Comment
<< Home