17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa!
The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Hello from Jaymie
Today is Sunday July 16,2006
Today we went to Church,and then we had lunch at Josephs house,from there we when to a youth rally. I made friends with some kids there. (Niaomi)
Hi Jaymie. It sure is good to hear from you. I'm glad you are making lots of freinds. Your picture of Naiomi didn't come through though. Maybe you could have your dad send it to our home e-mail address if he has a little time. Nanny and I love you lots and miss you a bunch. say hi to mom and dad and Matt for us. Love Poppa
Hey Jaymie glad to hear all is going well for you. That smile of yours is contagious. I hope the members of your group not feeling, well are feeling better soon. I pray for you all and can't want to hear about your time in Ghana. Say hi to Mom, Dad and Matt and the rest of your group. Love Brenda (Sunday School teacher)
Hi All, Beautiful pic of Jaymie and friend. Your all working very hard and I pray people will start to feel better soon.Praise God you got the guitar and bag and hope it is all what it was.I've tried getting thru 5x's with no luck so here we go again. Its hot here too up to 30 something.I'm very proud of you all and miss you. Love and prayers Mom a7 dad Orchard Hermysends love and prayers.
Yeah Jaymie, I don't know what it is, but everytime I see a picture of you or Matt I start to cry - I think I am so proud of you both that I will burst. I love the picture of you and Niaomi - I can't believe how grown up you look. Even in the video Nadia made up - you look like such a young lady. Well, this crying is for the birds, so I'm going to go before I fry the keyboard. Hugs and Kisses to you all. Aunt Dawn
Looking good! I am glad to see your pretty face smiling :0P I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and your new friends.
Pretty soon my sister is getting married and I have to say a speech....this makes me pretty nervous so I have decided that I am going to pretend like I am you. You guys have seen and tried so many new things....if you can do that, I can surely say a speech!
It's actually about us being about God! We are a mission team of Northumberland Youth For Christ and on this particular project, our goal is to travel to Ghana West Africa, from Canada and serve the people there. We will build, teach, equip and love these people with all of our hearts, serving in many ways and hopefully leaving them with a renewed sense of hope - ie: someone cares, and a sense of having been blessed by God through us.
5 Comments:
Hi Jaymie. It sure is good to hear from you. I'm glad you are making lots of freinds. Your picture of Naiomi didn't come through though. Maybe you could have your dad send it to our home e-mail address if he has a little time. Nanny and I love you lots and miss you a bunch. say hi to mom and dad and Matt for us.
Love Poppa
Hey Jaymie glad to hear all is going well for you. That smile of yours is contagious. I hope the members of your group not feeling, well are feeling better soon. I pray for you all and can't want to hear about your time in Ghana. Say hi to Mom, Dad and Matt and the rest of your group.
Love Brenda (Sunday School teacher)
Hi All, Beautiful pic of Jaymie and friend. Your all working very hard and I pray people will start to feel better soon.Praise God you got the guitar and bag and hope it is all what it was.I've tried getting thru 5x's with no luck so here we go again. Its hot here too up to 30 something.I'm very proud of you all and miss you.
Love and prayers Mom a7 dad Orchard Hermysends love and prayers.
Yeah Jaymie,
I don't know what it is, but everytime I see a picture of you or Matt I start to cry - I think I am so proud of you both that I will burst. I love the picture of you and Niaomi - I can't believe how grown up you look. Even in the video Nadia made up - you look like such a young lady.
Well, this crying is for the birds, so I'm going to go before I fry the keyboard.
Hugs and Kisses to you all.
Aunt Dawn
Hey Jaymie...
Looking good! I am glad to see your pretty face smiling :0P I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and your new friends.
Pretty soon my sister is getting married and I have to say a speech....this makes me pretty nervous so I have decided that I am going to pretend like I am you. You guys have seen and tried so many new things....if you can do that, I can surely say a speech!
Love you
Can't wait to see you!
Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home