Kim Friday July 14th
This is for anyone concerned that Matthew appears to be missing from photos and video (thanx for bringing this to our attention Aunt Dawn). This week he has been hanging out in the Computer Lab with his Dad. He has been answering lots of questions from the students …. This has made him famous … when ever we walk down the hill into the village the children all call out his name, it is quite a sight. Thank you again for all of the comments they are a real source of encouragement (keep them coming Shelia).
In the Peace of Christ,
Kim

4 Comments:
Hey there,
It's been great to read about all your adventures. I'm sure that you will all be forever changed by the experiences that you are having.
Looking forward to seeing you when you get back.
Love J
Whew... what a relief - Matt is actually there and not lost with the luggage!
Missing you tons and praying again for the first time in a bit - so thanks for that - I actually slept through the night last night. God is good - and I hope all are feeling better :-)
Love me xoxoxox
Sounds like Matt is as big a hit in Ghana as he is in Sunday School. Julianna Haines thinks the sun rises and sets on Matt as most of us do. Hey Jaymie I can't wait to hear about all the friends you've made. when I need cement work done at my house I'll give you a call as the expert. I think of you all daily and pray for your safe return.
Love Brenda Hawthorne
Hi Kim! I'm sorry that it's taken us so long to finally check out your blog. It sounds like you are all having an amazing time. I can't wait to hear all about it when you come back. I'm even happier to hear that Matthew and Jaymie are adjusting so well. What a fantastic experience for them. We are praying for you everyday and the kids have included you in their prayers every night as well...especially Brayden and Courtney. I'll definitely keep myself posted on your site from now on!
love,
Alison (and Greg and the kids)
Post a Comment
<< Home