NYFC Ghana 2006 Mission

17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006

Monday, July 24, 2006

NEW VIDEO READY FOR DOWNLOAD!!

Hi Canada!! (and the rest of the world)

If you go to our main page

www.nyfc.org/ghana2006/ghana2006.htm

there is a new link to a video called Villages. This is a 3:35min video of the road to Kokrobite.

Enjoy!!

By the way - it is a bit big (larger than the last one) so save the target instead of streaming... (all you tekkies will know what I mean)

Have fun...more posts to come later today.

Blessings

Daryl

4 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, once again, Awesome!

That's a great video! We are wondering, How big are the ants that frequent that hill? And, Is that the transmission of the Mercedes that I am hearing in the video (shifting thought gears)? It does get you around and that's great (by Ghanaian standards. The sites are great! What an adventure!
Bless all that you are doing in His name! May the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and the love of God, be with us all, evermore! So Be It.

The Weese's
In Brighton

PS We love and miss you Weese's in Ghana

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, excuse my daughter's spelling! Wow, I can't get over that ant hill, mine that pop up in my backyard are like miniature tiny things next to that one!!!!! What a different world, it sure puts things into perspective, I felt like I was on the bus with all of you.
Josh....We're so proud of you and are continuing to pray for you and you're whole group. I'm glad you're having such a wonderful experience, and know you will grow a lot from this experience. Can't wait to hear what you ate there, what you saw. etc. Love from Karen Marney (you know, Sarah's mom)

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ride, thanks! I can hear the girls singing "I just want to be a sheep"... I hope Mikaela's not missing her goats too much!! Are these villages representative of the area? What are the main industries of the area, besides fishing? Apparently Ghana produces both gold and diamonds; should I be getting Diane to negotiate prices with a local jeweller and pick up her own ring....??? ;)
Good night y'all!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice video; it only encouraged my vicarious living even further. My favourite part was "God's Way Beauty Salon."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home