NYFC Ghana 2006 Mission

17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back from Kumasi safe and sound

Greetings Everyone,

The Team arrived back this evening after 6pm from Kumasi after a great weekend.
Everyone is tired with loads of laundry to do. So we will post a longer update in the days to
come.

-Jas

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear you guys are back :)

from Colborne ;)

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jas!
I am glad to hear that you had a good time in Kumasi. It is so hard to believe that your time has come to an end already. I hope that the goodbyes are not too difficult.
I am looking forward to seeing you when I get back from Nova Scotia.
Safe travels,
Miss you guys,
Carla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home