Comment problems???
Hi There,
YES TRACY...it appears we were on at the same time!
A couple of comments have suggested that people are having trouble leaving comments.
If I understand this rightly - you need to go to the end of any post, click the word "Comments" and then enter a comment. After that, you need to scroll down and a funny looking series of letters will appear which you must copy into the window provided - this is a security feature - then post your comment.
Hope this helps - if not....sorry!
Anyway - it is late and everyone else is in bed after our "day off!"
Must run - back atcha tomorrow!!
Daryl


1 Comments:
Glad to read everyone's messages, as they are great fun.
I'm wondering how come we don't hear from people like Dave or Steve???
And well, to be perfectly honest, I'd love to hear from my sister or brother-in-law or niece or nephew - as I haven't heard from them in DAYS!!!!
Hoping and praying everyone is feeling well and getting the most out of this fabulous experience.
Still proud, but still missing...
lots of love
Dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home