Fixed Link
No I am not talking about the bridge to PEI - but the link to the pictures
of July 15 has been repaired.
http://www.nyfc.org/ghana2006/july15ghana.html
more later!
Daryl
17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006
6 Comments:
Speaking of the bridge to PEI, can you check with that Stocker girl to see if she minds going to Nova Scotia from the 17th-21st of August? Actually, she doesn't have much choice, I've booked the tickets... it's probably the only time we can both get away down east before school starts up again this fall, and that girl is so BUSY!!! Other than my folks trying to kidnap us so we can't come back, I'm sure we'll have a great time!
We can See!!!!!
Thanks Daryl!
PS Miss You Weese'...We love you too!
Hey Steve
This is Luke! I saw the pictures and the movie they are awesome and so is the mission trip.I wish i could go.
see ya in august
Your friend Luke Snyder
Hi Team, I haven't posted in a while because I'm super busy with day camp. You're all still in my prayers. Good to hear that the luggage finally found its way to you and that you're slowly feeling better.
Hey guys, many prayers every day!!!!!
I love hearing your thoughts on what you're seeing and experiencing, your take on the people and culture... keep it coming!
Jas, you look like you might be shrinking a little there ;)
Ladies~Kim,Hope,Sarah,Nad,Kay-Key, Diane
I hope you're doing well, keep supporting eachother in prayer, keep those guys on their toes, serve, BUT take the time to experience too... I love you & praying special prayers for grace and superpowers... (not the superpowers that have you spraying chocolate out your armpit.. though that might be nice too.... I'm leaning more towards the ones where.... lol... nevermind, I'm gonna start praying for that chocolate)
Dimberline's send greetings and prayers! Glad to see you all looking so healthy and happy! Love your shirt David! Get one for Dad! We will continue to pray for you all! Take care of each other,work hard, have fun! May God grant you success in all you do! AMEN.
Post a Comment
<< Home