NYFC Ghana 2006 Mission

17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006

Sunday, July 16, 2006

…from Dave

Hi everyone! Just thought I’d say boo and let you know that I’m still alive. The toe is healing nicely; it hasn’t hindered my concrete moving abilities too much! I am absolutely loving my time here. I think it’s going to be very hard for me to leave this beautiful place. (I do miss many of you back home, though!) Liz, I can’t wait for that apple pie! Steve wants some too! Well that’s it for me, for now. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. See ya.
Dave Dimberline
PS I’ve had a guitar this week. My fingers are happy!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave ,
Glad you are doing well and that you are loving your time there. The soccer story from Steve about you and the kids was awesome!
We keep you in our prayers
JIM & AUd & kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home