..from Isaac
Hey this is Isaac I haven’t been on yet because I’ve been so busy hey Lily and Andrew I saw you post and I’m saying thanks for thinking of me I’m fine and I’ll try to post more
To every one else at home I’m happy to here for you and of your prayers and support.
Today was tiring because we had a church service and rally and lots of driving around.
Its nine thirty here as I’m typing and we have construction tomorrow we are pouring the second floor of the training centre we are building that’s what the pictures are of so I half to go to let some others write
Stogy5,Ils00, Mouse, Isaac, whoever
Write later
Love and so on
Bye


1 Comments:
Hi Isaac! Great to hear you're alive! I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to tell us about your adventures in Ghana. Just let me know if you find any good archers over there and what they use for equipment! I expect you'll have arms the size of Superman from all your hard work - you'll be able to put an arrow through your silo, not just over it!!! Many blessings, and looking forward to seeing you all back home safe.
Post a Comment
<< Home