FROM JOSH
Hey from Africa, West Africa, Ghana – West Africa… We’re Here! So I am very tired… fairly constantly. I miss everyone, Especially, Mom, Bry, Dad, Frazer, Jenn, everyone else from school, and who am I forgetting? Oh that’s right my angel, SARAH!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH. Thanks, for the notes (mom, SARAH, and frazer!!) So I am off to bed its about 10:45pm and we have a very busy day tomorrow… Off to the cultural market!!!! And a youth rally! We have done so much work already and will be doing more and more each day as our stamina grows. I am so excited to be here, but also so nervous. Love You ALL! I Know!


6 Comments:
Hey bud maybe doing all that work will get you half as buff as me!?!?;) haha umm anyways good to hear that you're doing well, hehe you got a nose bleed...hope it didn't hurt! anyways keep up the good work! and i guess i should follow the pattern and say that "I HEART YOU JOSHIE WOSHIE!!!"
WORD!!!
Frazer
We are following your progress and it's amazing. FYI, we have a new rector for St.Paul's - starts Sept.1st.
God Speed - David & Ellen
Hey Josh, I'm so glad to hear that you're having a good time. It sounds like such an awesome experience. I am praying for you and your team and know that you are doing God's work there and will be blessed. We're all checking your site everyday. Keep up the good work!! God Bless....Karen -- you know, Sarah's mom!!!!
Josh we are all happy to hear that the team has arrived safely and that you are enjoying your work. Anxious to hear all about it upon your return. We are having a wonderful time in Winnipeg
Love from Dad, Lia, Bryan, Emma, Avery and Madeleine.
Hi Josh
Glad to hear all is going well and according to plan for you and the rest of your team. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home.
Uncle Mike.
heyyyy!!!
its madeleine. i'm in a hotel room. we just left winnipeg this morning. the car trip was brutal.
on the road we saw 2 bears and 1 wolf.
the video was cool. we all watched it. we knew which one was you because we saw the 3M t-shirt.
winnipeg was great!! bye!!!
Madeleine
Post a Comment
<< Home