It's Time
I just read Kim's post! And Hope just said "MALARIA PILLS - WE CAN'T FORGET TO TAKE THOSE NOW!!"
So let me take mine and I'll be right back.
/
/
/
Ok - that's down.... Now where was I.
Oh yeah, it's amazing that last minute stuff. I was going to write this an hour ago - but since we got up, it's been high gear all the way - including Mikaela selling a couple of goats!! Talk about last minute thing to do....that was not in our original schedule...but she's happy!
Today we focus on getting to the aiport. Because it's the end of a holiday weekend, we need to leave way too early for a flight that leaves near midnight. But off we go.
I spoke yesterday to a teacher from Cobourg who will be in Ghana the same time. We are hoping to connect so that we can compare notes and share experiences, as well as for us to have an opportunity to introduce her to our many friends.
Well - I have to get back to the organizational mindfield.
Please pray for easy travel, sleep on the plane, safe arrival and awakeness when we get there!
Hopefully my next post will be from Ghana, but it may be a few days before we can get a good connection - so please be patient and keep checking in.
Blessings
Daryl


1 Comments:
We, The ones at home are and will be praying hard! Safe journeys. May God bless you with calm, purpose, vesatility, and most of all Love.
Post a Comment
<< Home