JUST A REMINDER...
Hi Folks!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, they are such an
encouragement.
I need to send out a reminder however, especially to the TEEN writers...
Please remember that we have very limited and expensive access to the
internet here and no team members have easy access to the computers.
So - when you post a comment that asks a team member to check their e-mail,
it actually causes quite a bit of stress because they can't....also - if the
tone sounds urgent, the team member feels like some is going wrong at home.
From the other side of the world, this makes things very difficult.
So, I am asking those of you who are requesting that team members check
their e-mai to NOT do that.
If you need to get an e-mail message - privately - to a particular team
member (because it is something urgent), please send it to me
daryl@nyfc.org and I will get it to them, however remember that they may
or may NOT be able to respond, and it certainly won't be fast.
Thank you for your consideration in this.
Blessings and grace,
Daryl Stogryn
PS - new pics at www.nyfc.org/ghana2006/funday.html


5 Comments:
sorry
Thank you for keeping us so well informed. The pictures remind us of our time in Africa. We anxiously await your return... time is moving along quickly.
Love
Dianne and Fr. Eugene.
hey peeps - i'm craving Ghanian chocolate dipped in peanut butter. someone please eat some on my behalf. thanks. :)
Thanks again Team! Great Pics!
I pray that you are all energized by the spirit of the God, that wrote on your heart the missionary work that you are doing. That the Healing Spirit make all well. And Jesus our awesome God bring peace and joy to your lives.
Your Brother in Christ,
Lawrence
PS P&L XXOO
Ditto, and Amen to that. And Diane - I have indeed contacted the minister from the Campbellford church, and we're on as far as I know for the 16th. He's gone on vacation now, so I'll be checking in with him again after you return. We have the hall as well. As long as the beautiful blushing bride comes home from Africa with her heart-stopping dress, we're well on our way...
Merry Chantson says to say hello from her and her husband. Pretty much everyone is still stopping me to ask how you're doing and what the news is. I've been telling them that you're resisting the advances of all those attractive Ghanaian young men... so far... and that I'm praying that God would somehow make me worthy (seriously) of keeping you around me for the rest of my life....
Still, Diane, I have truly given you into God's hands, and I am glad that you have given yourself to Him for His purposes. May you fulfill all His good purpose for you these last two weeks, and may all of you come home tired but bubbling over with what God has done.
love you!
andrew
Post a Comment
<< Home