NYFC Ghana 2006 Mission

17 people from Northumberland YFC, aged 8 to 40-something, ready to serve the people of Ghana, alongside YFC/West Africa! The in country portion of the mission will take place from July 3rd, 2006 through August 7th, 2006

Friday, July 07, 2006

PICS

Here are some pics folks!!





























I won't go into a ton of detail cause the connection is a bit flakey - so the layout may be weird.
Hauling water, and mixing is all done by hand. The Ghanain in the middle of the wall pic is David - he worked with us last time and still carries a picture of the last team. He pulled it out and asked those of us who are returning to point ourselves out in the picture so that he could connect us all. And his first question was - "Nova...where is Nova!?"

Josh had a bit of a nose bleed - Sarah sprang into action and he was back at work in no time - the Ghanaian workers were very concerned, but Josh assured them he was fine.

The lizard is just a little guy who was entertained by our antics!

Blessings

Daryl


1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, finally figured out how to post a comment... praying for you all. I've been sending a couple of notes to Daryl's email, but I don't know if you get them. Diane, if you get a chance to post a note, I'll be looking for it. Love and miss you bunches!! I'm so proud of you!!
andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home